Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Le Petit Bac

My attempts at a thank you poem for my French hosts, which I performed the afternoon I left. It is based on a French game, called 'Le Petit Bac', that adults play with children to help develop vocabulary and identify homophones & rhyme,  Getting the cadence & the rhyme took some doing, so no grammatical comments...
I will never be a writer in French, but it was written at midnight after five days immersion and sounded great verbally.
After all the trip was with 'Let's Speak'

Le petit, petit poème,
Merci le bon séjour,
Du vin et éducation,
Fromage et bonheur.
 
La langue c’set très confusion,
Monette la patience bonne.
Je parle verbes, et Louis
Cultural à Francophone.
 
La grammaire et des erreurs
Les ‘tu’ & ‘du’ & ‘eu’.
J’ais apprendre toute les heures.
Merci pour 'tu' et 'tu'.
 
Tristement je départe
Pert être rendez-vous.
Ma maison a Carelles.
Vous avez bien venue 

No comments:

Post a Comment